2 Beyond Burger patties
2 potato pancakes or hash brown patties
2 slices vegan cheddar cheese
½ avocado, sliced
½ cup bell pepper, sliced and sautéed
2 English muffins, toasted
1 ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place favorite store bought potato pancakes or
hash browns in oven. Follow heating instructions on package.
- While the potatoes are cooking, pre-heat a pan
to medium-high heat. Once hot, cook the Beyond Burger patties for 3 minutes per
side. Interior of product may still be red or pink when fully cooked, do not
- Remove the burgers from pan.
- Add olive oil to hot pan and sauté bell peppers
until they are caramelized.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place the cooked
Beyond Burger patties on the baking sheet and top with cheddar cheese.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes until melted. Make sure
you watch carefully as broilers cook quickly and cooking times can vary.
- Toast the English muffins and then stack each with
burger, bell pepper, potato pancake and avocado.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!