- 1 package of Beyond Burgers® (2 patties)
- 3 tablespoons of gochujang
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of hot water
- 4 large cloves of garlic
- crushed 2 teaspoons ginger
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- package (12 oz) of lo mein noodles
- cooked ½ cup of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of button or shiitake mushrooms
- sliced 1 cup of snow peas
- trimmed ⅓ cup of carrots
- julienned 1 handful of choy sum or bok choy
- chopped 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of scallions, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, gochujang, brown sugar and hot water until it forms paste-like sauce. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil on medium high. Place Beyond Burger® patties on skillet and with a wooden spoon or fork, mash patties until they resemble a ground beef-like texture.
- Once the meat browns, turn heat to high. Add sauce, lo mein noodles, broth, vegetables and leafy greens. Stir fry until sauce thickens and vegetables are tender. About 9 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl. Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!