1 Bag Beyond Beef Crumbles
1/2 package steamed lentils
2 tablespoons ground flax seed
2 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon dried sage, crumbled
1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
1 teaspoon dried fennel, toasted
3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Process all ingredients besides crumbles into a chunky paste.
- Fold in Beyond Beef Beefy Crumbles until combined.
- With the lid of a wide mouth jar facing up, place a large piece of plastic wrap over, to line the lid.
- Then simply press enough of the mix to fill the lid with your hand so that it forms solidly inside of the lid and remove any over flow so that the top of the mix is flush with the bottom of the jar lid.
- Flip the lined lid filled with the mix upside down onto an oiled, medium high, saute pan.
- Once you have a brown crust on both sides of your patty, remove from pan and set on a lightly oiled sheet pan in the oven on 350* for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Repeat using the same lid and plastic until mixture is finished.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before enjoying.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!