-1 cup farro, rinsed
-3 cups vegetable broth
-1.5 pounds sweet potatoes (about 2 large), peeled and diced
-1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
-2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
-1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
-½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
-1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried), divided
-1 package (8 oz) Beyond Burger®
-1/3 cup dried cranberries
-1/3 cup walnuts
Maple Dijon Dressing:
-2 tablespoons cider vinegar
-1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
-1 tablespoon maple syrup
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the farro and broth in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until done, about 30 minutes. Drain off any excess broth.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper and ½ tablespoon thyme. Spread them out on a baking sheet. Toss the Brussels sprouts with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper and ½ tablespoon thyme. Spread them out on a second baking sheet. Roast the vegetables in the oven 25-30 minutes until cooked, tossing them halfway through.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium high heat and spray with cooking spray. Add the Beyond Burgers® and cook, 3 minutes on each side, until done. Remove from skillet and cool. Cut the burgers into bite-sized pieces.
- To make the dressing, whisk the vinegar, mustard, maple syrup and olive oil together in a small bowl. Season the dressing with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the cooked farro in a large bowl and add the roasted vegetables, Beyond Burger, dried cranberries and walnuts. Add the dressing and toss to combine all ingredients. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Alternatively, you can serve the dish in individual bowls.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!
By clicking 'GO', you consent to Beyond Meat using your email address and postal code to receive emails about products, recipes and more. You can opt out at any time.