Lasagna Pasta — [Wheat] 60 Noodle Cooked
1 lb. Beyond Burger®
6 lb Beyond Sausage®Hot Italian
2 Tbsp Ground Oregano
2 Tbsp Dried Basil Leaves
2 Tbsp Cooking Spray
10 oz Diced Medium Green Pepper
10 oz Diced Yellow Onion
5 Clove Minced Fresh Garlic Cloves
4 Lb. Cubed Firm Tofu
2 Lb. Roasted Marinara Sauce
2 Lb. Roasted chopped Mushrooms
1 Lb. Diced Fresh Tomatoes
4oz Chopped Fresh Basil
3oz Chopped Parsley
1. Using a baking sheet, spray sheet with non-stick, place sliced Beyond Sausage® in the tray, and sprinkle with oregano and dried basil. Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350-degrees F or until sausage is ready
2. On the stove, heat a sauté pan. Spray the pan with oil, and sauté peppers, onions and garlic until tender.
3. Crumble the Beyond Burger®.
4. In a bowl toss the crumbled Beyond Burger and the tofu with marinara sauce.
5. Once steps 1 through 3 are complete it is time to assemble the lasagna.
6. In a baking pan, assemble the lasagna alternate layers of noodles, thinly sliced sausage, tofu and mushrooms. Repeat the layers and end with a layer of noodles on top.
7. Finish the top off with diced tomatoes, fresh basil and parsley.
8. Cover the baking pan with foil and bake at 375-degrees F for 45 – 60 minutes or until heated throughout.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!