- 1 Beyond Burger® patty
- Burger Bun
- 1 slice of Daiya cheddar cheese
- BBQ sauce of choice
- slice tomato
- 1 recipe of crispy onions
- slice of lettuce
- 1/2 cup AP flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 a small onion sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- peanut or grape-seed oil for frying
– In a bowl combine your apple cider vinegar and almond milk. Then set your sliced onions in this mixture and set to the side.
– In a zip loc bag or another bowl combine all your dry ingredients and mix well. Take your onions out of the almond milk mixture and put them into the flour to coat. Shake off the excess flour and then drop into your hot oil and fry for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
PUT IT TOGETHER:
– Spread some mayo on both sides of your burger buns,
– Place your lettuce and tomato on the bottom bun
– Place your cooked Beyond Burger® patty on the tomato along with the slice of cheese and your crispy onions and bbq sauce
– Top with your burger bun and enjoy!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!
By clicking 'GO', you consent to Beyond Meat using your email address and postal code to receive emails about products, recipes and more. You can opt out at any time.