1. Mix together the blue cheese sauce ingredients (without adding the tofu yet). Combine until they are smooth. For the lemon juice, garlic powder, and apple cider vinegar, add just a dash or personalize with more or less of each flavor as you prefer.
2. Crumble the tofu and add it to the dressing mixture, stirring them together. Cover this and refrigerate for about an hour.
3. In a new bowl, mix together the olive oil with the hot sauce.
4. Grab your Beyond Burger patty and dip into the mixture. Be sure to coat it well for maximum flavor! Grill the patty on medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
5. Take your finished patty off the grill and set on your favorite bun to pair with these flavors. Add extra buffalo sauce and top with your delicious blue cheese. Feel free to garnish with additional toppings that you prefer!