Year In Review
December 27, 2018
With 2019 rapidly approaching, we're looking to kick off Beyond Meat's 10th anniversary early with our top 10 game-changing moments of 2018!
9. Beyond Sausage sizzled its way into restaurants, stadiums and grocery stores across the country.
8. Unveiled our brand-new research and development innovation campus –The Manhattan Beach Project.
7. Announced our plans to go GLOBAL!
6. Launched The Beyond Burger at A&W Canada – our first national burger chain in Canada.
5. Released our peer-reviewed Life Cycle Analysis with The University of Michigan, which found that compared to a beef burger, The Beyond Burger uses 99% less water, 93% less land, 50% less energy and generates 90% fewer greenhouse gases.
4. The UN honored our CEO & Founder, Ethan Brown, as a 2018 Champion of the Earth for our efforts in "tackling the world's most urgent problem – meat."
2. Announced our 1st US drive-thru partner, Del Taco!
2018 marked a banner year for Beyond Meat and it never would have been possible without the ongoing love and support we receive day in and day out from all of you. We're looking forward to an even tastier, exciting year ahead as Beyond Meat turns 10!
See ya'll in 2019 #GoBeyond
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
To receive exclusive Beyond Meat offers, updates and more.