- 4 Beyond Burger Patties (2 packages)
- Follow Your Heart Cheddar Cheese
- 16oz. can BBQ Baked Beans
- 4 Brioche or Potato Hamburger Buns
- BBQ Sauce
- 1 head of Purple and Green Cabbage
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Pinches Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Vegan Mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- Preheat and clean grill.
- Finely shred half of the purple and green cabbages and add them to a large mixing bowl. Add 2 shredded carrots along with your mustard, vinegar, vegan mayonnaise (optional) and season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Once finished, set aside in the refrigerator.
- Warm BBQ baked beans in a pot on a medium-low setting. Turn to simmer if they start to bubble.
- With your grill primed, grill the Beyond Burgers for 3 minutes per side. Internal temp should hit 165-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Top the burgers with Follow Your Heart cheddar cheese.
- Now it’s time to assemble your burger. With your toasted buns, first apply a layer of BBQ Baked beans on the bottom bun. Then add your Beyond Burger and coleslaw. Finish the burger off with a drizzle of BBQ sauce and garnish with thinly sliced Jalapenos.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!