1 package Beyond Beef® Crumbles, Beefy
1 Tbsp chopped basil
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp chopped rosemary
2 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper
8 oz spinach – blanched and drained and chopped
1 cup vital wheat gluten
2/3 cup nutritional yeast
½ cup whole wheat flour
4 cloves garlic – minced
3 Tbsp tomato paste
2 cups cooked rice
1 cup tomato sauce
2 cups marinara sauce
- Sauté minced garlic for about 5 minutes over low heat
- Add spices to garlic
- Add to Beyond Beef® Crumbles
- Add spinach and cooked rice
- Add tomato sauce and tomato paste
- In a small bowl mix gluten, flour, nutritional yeast.
- Mix together beef mix and dry mix
- Mix well for about 1 minutes
- Using a small ice cream scoop and rolling between your hands make 1″ balls
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, turn and bake 10 more minutes.
- When ready to eat, heat meatballs in a pan with marinara sauce for about 10 minutes
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!
By clicking 'GO', you consent to Beyond Meat using your email address and postal code to receive emails about products, recipes and more. You can opt out at any time.