- 1 cup Beyond Beef® Crumbles
- ¼ t. coriander
- ½ t, fresh sage, minced
- ¼ cup onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ t. salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces boiled for 5 m.
- 1 package Eat Pastry Biscuit mix
- 1/3 cup vegan butter
- ½ cup almond milk
- Caramelize the onions with olive oil and salt over medium heat for 15-20 minutes, set aside.
- Make Beyond Sausage by heating the Beyond Beef® in the same pan with the coriander and minced sage.
- Preheat the oven to 400° and make the biscuits according to package instructions by mixing it with butter and milk.
- Fold the caramelized onions, Beyond Sausage and blanched asparagus to the biscuit mix and form into two inch rounds. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow the biscuits to cool completely before serving.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!