For the Burgers:
- 4 Beyond Burger Patties
- Caramelized Poblanos and Onions (recipe below)
- Brioche burger buns, toasted
- 2 Avocados, sliced
- 1 cup Pico de Gallo
- Chipotle Mayo
- Butter Lettuce
For the Caramelized Poblanos and Onions:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large yellow onions, finely sliced
- 2 poblano peppers, finely sliced
- ½ cup water
- Kosher salt
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the onion and poblano and sauté for 10-15 minutes until it starts to caramelize. Reduce the heat to medium and add a few tablespoons of water starting at the 15 minute mark and continue to caramelize for a total of 45 minutes until deeply brown but not burnt. Season with salt and set aside.
- Cook the Beyond Burgers according to the package directions.
- Place your toasted buns on a plate and add the lettuce leaves to the bottom of the bun. Top the lettuce leaf with the Beyond Burger. Top the burger with sliced avocado and caramelized onions and poblanos. Add some pico de gallo on top. Slather the top half of the bun with the chipotle mayo and top the burger with the bun. Serve immediately.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!