- 2 Beyond Burger® patties
- Vegan American cheese slices
- sliced tomato
- leaf lettuce
- white onion slices
- 1 tsp vegan butter
- salt and pepper
- 2 vegan hamburger buns
In-N-Out Style Secret Sauce
- ¼ cup vegan mayo
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp sweet relish
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- To prepare the secret sauce, whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Lightly toast the buns.
- Season the thawed Beyond Burger® patties with salt and pepper. Heat a skillet over medium high heat and melt the vegan butter in the pan.
- Cook the patties for 3 minutes on one side then flip. Layer the cheese on the patties and cover the pan so the cheese melts. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Build the vegan burgers with lettuce, tomato, onion, and 1 Tbsp secret sauce. (You will have leftover sauce.)
- To make the burgers Double Double style, divide each thawed patty into two parts. Form them into balls then smash them into ¼ inch thick patties. Cook each patty for 2 minutes on each side, melting the cheese on top after flipping. Build the burgers with two patties, and desired toppings.
- To make the burgers Animal style, spread a layer of yellow mustard on the patties before cooking them in the pan, then include sliced pickles and grilled onions when building the burgers.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!
By clicking 'GO', you consent to Beyond Meat using your email address and postal code to receive emails about products, recipes and more. You can opt out at any time.