Pizza Hut, the brand known for changing the pizza game, is at it again! This time by partnering with Beyond Meat to become the first national pizza company to offer a plant-based meat pizza coast-to-coast.
Drum roll please….starting today, you can now enjoy new Beyond Pan Pizzas featuring Beyond Italian Sausage™ at all traditional Pizza Hut locations and select participating Pizza Hut Express locations in the US. Packed with the bold flavor, juicy, meaty texture and savory satisfaction you’d expect in Italian pork sausage, it’s designed to deliver the classic Pizza Hut flavor fans know and love, no sacrifice required.
You’ve got to taste it to believe it, and you’re in luck because Pizza Hut is now offering two new Beyond Pan Pizzas available for limited time, while supplies last.
The new Beyond Pan Pizzas include:
- Beyond Italian Sausage Pizza: Pizza Hut’s classic cheese pizza topped with plant-based Beyond Italian Sausage crumbles that feature an authentic blend of Italian seasonings, bringing a taste that’s Beyond Belief™.
- The Great Beyond Pizza: A specialty pizza crafted with fresh veggie toppings that include tomatoes, sliced red onions and tangy banana peppers, served up on Pizza Hut’s classic Original Pan® crust paired perfectly alongside the savory Beyond Italian Sausage.
Plant-based. Hut Approved. Now it’s time for you to see that tasting is believing. Order now: HERE
- Is there a vegan option available? For a more plant-based friendly option, you can order the Beyond Pan Pizzas without cheese. Please note the Beyond Pan Pizzas are prepared by the same team members and in the same pans as Pizza Hut’s other meat and cheese pizzas.
- Why is it only offered for a limited time? We’re confident fans of both brands will love the new Beyond Pan Pizzas and we encourage everyone to go try it and tell us what they think. Pizza Hut views Beyond Meat as an exciting new menu layer and we look forward to bringing pizza lovers plant-based meat options now and in the future.
- Is this available internationally? This announcement is part of a broader collaboration between Pizza Hut and Beyond Meat in the U.S. and beyond! Also starting today, fans in the UK will also be able to enjoy Beyond Meat pizzas at select Pizza Hut locations in London as part of a limited-time offering.