The Feed / Article
PIZZA HUT PUERTO RICO TESTS BEYOND SAUSAGE PIZZA
August 7, 2020
In case you needed another reason to crave pizza, Beyond Sausage is now available at Pizza Hut Puerto Rico! Starting August 10 you and your friends can enjoy two new Beyond Sausage pizzas at five Pizza Hut locations. Pizza Hut is now the first international pizza chain in Puerto Rico to offer a plant-based meat topping -- and you can be one of the first to try! Both the Beyond Sausage Pizza & Beyond Sausage Veggie Pizza are great options for customers looking to try plant-based protein without sacrificing the iconic flavor of Pizza Hut’s traditional meat pizzas.
“We’re excited to take this next step in our partnership with Yum! Brands to offer a plant-based sausage option at an iconic brand like Pizza Hut in Puerto Rico,” said Chuck Muth, Chief Growth Officer, Beyond Meat. “Following successful tests with KFC in the US and China, we’re proud to partner with Pizza Hut in Puerto Rico to introduce local consumers to the delicious taste of Beyond Meat, and further our goal of increasing accessibility to plant-based meat globally.”
Made from simple, plant-based ingredients like peas and rice, Beyond Sausage offers a way for consumers to enjoy their favorite foods – like pizza – without the compromise. Talk about a Win!
iVámanos! Be one of the first to try Beyond Sausage before it’s gone! Beyond Sausage Pizzas are available at these five Pizza Hut restaurants, for a limited time only, while supplies last, via takeaway or no touch delivery:
- Lomas Verdes: Ave. Laurel #2E-15, Esquina Nogal, Lomas Verdes, Bayamon, Puerto Rico, 00956
- Hato Rey: #471 Ave Tenienente Cesar Gonzalez, Urb. Eleanor Roosevelt, Hato Rey, Puerto Rico, 00918
- Campo Rico: Calle 1, Bloque A, Urb. Castellana Gdns, Carolina, Puerto Rico, 00983
- Parada 18: Plazoleta del Condado, Esq. Avenida R.H. Todd Pda 18, Santurce, Puerto Rico, 00737
- Los Colobos: Mountain View Town Center, PR-3 KM 14.7, Int. PR-874, Carolina, Puerto Rico, 00979