- 1 package (16 ounces) Original Brat Beyond Sausages (decased/crumbled)
- 1 box (12.5 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 jars (24 ounces, each) marinara sauce
- 2 eggs (vegan substitute)
- 1 carton (15 ounces) vegan ricotta cheese
- 4 cups shredded vegan mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated Vegan Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Cup Roughly Cut Spinach
- 1 Cup Diced Onions
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Basil (for topping)
BEYOND SAUSAGE® Brat Original
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat
- In a pot, cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine eggs, ricotta cheese, 2-1/2 cups of mozzarella, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, pepper and prepared sausage.
- Prep your 3-quart baking dish with a coat of oil on the sides and bottom.
- Pour half of the marinara sauce into the base of the baking dish.
- Stuff the cooked shells with the combined mixture and arrange in baking dish.
- Pour remaining marinara sauce over shells.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!