- 1 package (16 ounces) Beyond Sausage® Brat Original (decased/crumbled)
- 1 box (12.5 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 jars (24 ounces, each) marinara sauce
- 2 eggs (vegan substitute)
- 1 carton (15 ounces) vegan ricotta cheese
- 4 cups shredded vegan mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated Vegan Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Cup Roughly Cut Spinach
- 1 Cup Diced Onions
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Basil (for topping)
BEYOND SAUSAGE® Brat Original
- In a skillet, cook and crumble Beyond Sausage over medium heat
- In a pot, cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine eggs, ricotta cheese, 2-1/2 cups of mozzarella, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, onion, spinach, pepper and prepared sausage.
- Prep your 3-quart baking dish with a coat of oil on the sides and bottom.
- Pour half of the marinara sauce into the base of the baking dish.
- Stuff the cooked shells with the combined mixture and arrange in baking dish.
- Pour remaining marinara sauce over shells.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
To receive exclusive coupons, availability updates of our sizzling Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage, and other news you can use, sign up below!
By clicking 'GO', you consent to Beyond Meat using your email address and postal code to receive emails about products, recipes and more. You can opt out at any time.