BEYOND MEAT X BROOKLYN NETS NEWSLETTER SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
January 27, 2020
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on February 7, 2020 at 6:00 a.m. E.T. through February 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. E.T., recipients of the Brooklyn Nets newsletter can enter the Beyond Meat x Brooklyn Nets Newsletter Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") via online registration by following the link provided in the newsletter. Participants will be asked to provide their full name and email address to register for the Sweepstakes. You must fill in all required information completely for a chance to win. You may enter only once per person. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to all residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of February 7, 2020, except for employees of Beyond Meat, Inc. ("Sponsor") and Brooklyn Nets, LLC, together with their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about February 17, 2020 by Sponsor to select FIVE (5) winners (each a "Winner" and collectively, the "Winners") from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release or any other documentation requested by Sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice is sent. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use Winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties, the National Basketball Association and its member clubs, NBA Properties, Inc., and their respective affiliates, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, and representatives harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the entry form.
- PRIZE: Each Winner will receive one (1) box of select Beyond Meat product and swag, which shall be delivered to the mailing address provided by each Winner (the "Prize"). Each Winner must respond within five (5) days of the date notice is sent to Winner. Once each Winner has been notified, Winner must provide Sponsor with their mailing address and be available on the day of delivery to receive the package. Once received, the Beyond Meat product must be stored properly (freezer or refrigerator). The total prize value will be of equal or lesser value of $100. Total prize value: Not to exceed $100 per Winner. The Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. The Prize will not include any additional items, including but not limited to cash awards or paid expenses, which will be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of the Prize permitted by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, California.
- WINNERS LIST: A list of the names of all Winners shall be available after March 7, 2020. To receive a copy of the list of Winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: 119 Standard St., El Segundo, California, 90245.
- SPONSOR: Beyond Meat, Inc., 119 Standard St., El Segundo, California, 90245.