The Feed / Article
How To Make the Perfect Beyond Beef Stuffing for Thanksgiving
November 18, 2016
Our ultimate Beyond Beef Stuffing is 100% plant-based, but tastes just like the sausage stuffing you may of had growing up... but without all the bad stuff! If you're feeling adventurous, try crumbling up some Beyond Burgers this year to swap out instead for an extra meaty kick!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
For full list of ingredients and recipe, jump to the bottom of this post.
1. In a skillet melt butter alternative; add chopped onions, celery and garlic, and sauté until tender.
2. Add crumbles. Remove from heat. Set aside, and let cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add bread cubes, apple, parsley, salt, and seasonings.
4. Toss onion celery mixture in with the bread cubes.
5. In a small cup mix the water/vegetable stock with the egg replacer, and toss with the bread cube mixture.
6. Place stuffing into a buttered 4 qt. casserole dish or Dutch oven with lid. Dot the top of the stuffing with butter.
7. Bake stuffing at 350 degrees, uncovered for 25-35 minutes or until heated through.
8. Uncover the last 5-7 minutes to brown the top of the stuffing. Keep covered until ready to serve.
AND THEN BOOM, time to eat! Happily walk that dish over to your Thanksgiving table and let the compliments roll in!
For full ingredient list and step by step directions on how to get the perfect crispy bread crumbs, click here!